Thursday 10 March 2011

Favor

Yo guys. in this post. I just want you all to do me a kecik favor. my sis just made a new blog and its OUR family's blog. I put the link below and just go check it out lah if you want to.. :) no seriously go check it. haha. Dont just check it. read jugalah. Blog tu official my family blog, cewaahh. dalam blog tu cerita pasal hidup kami kat United Kingdom ni. and the admin is my sister.

And.. blog family lama tuu which is "Rhythms Of Life". aku dah malas nak update lah -_- haha so now my sis tolong ambik alih but with new website sooo go click the link. blog baru ni baru je dibuat and tak banyak sangat post but who cares. hahaha enjoy :)

http://najanajwa.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. dah lama dah jumpa blog nih..cantik layout terbaru dia :)

    ReplyDelete